Creative Project Manager
The job of a Nomadic Creative Project Manager is to manage the scheduling and internal routing of agency creative advertising and digital content. This person holds responsibility for ensuring that video content, illustrations, photography, print, websites and presentation materials are completed on time and on budget. The Project Manager will partner with account management and a production lead to develop project timelines, manage deadlines, track budget, review creative and field client requests. This person will work with a wide variety of internal resources, as well as third party vendors to ensure project timeliness and quality. The job requires experience, tenacity, attention to detail, good judgment, and above all, a great attitude.
KEY FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for new project setup and program support
- Responsible for routing creative between vendors and the internal creative team and ensuring all feedback is reflected
- Responsible for downloading client assets and maintaining Box files
- Maintain project status reports for both clients and agency team members
- Schedule meetings and provide detailed meeting notes to ensure all feedback is recorded and distributed
- Create and update timelines as needed
- Manage daily priority list
- Manage the production of creative assets from concept to delivery
- Control project details, deliverables, timelines and budgets clearly and in a timely manner
- Manage expectations, emotions, timelines and budgets, internally and externally
- Retain business by delivering outstanding client experience and work that drives results
- Facilitate trust internally and externally with open, transparent communication
- Ability to adapt to changing timelines and evolving project scopes
- Encourage and enable others to fulfill career goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Proactive and able to work autonomously with minimal direction
- 5+ years of project management experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously while maintaining a positive attitude
- Experience managing digital marketing campaigns, including content marketing
- Results-orientation and willingness to improve process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude with numbers
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Passion for the details
- High-level of energy and enthusiasm with a drive for creating positive outcomes
- Desire to contribute to agency culture
This position requires occasional travel up to 20%, mostly domestic.
Nomadic is an award winning, strategically-driven creative agency. We specialize in developing consumer journey-based marketing programs, grounded in digital and social channels. We serve national brands in high consideration verticals including travel, entertainment, durable goods, and CPG. And our long-standing client relationships include Disney Parks & Destinations, Disney Rewards, Ubisoft, and HOYA Vision.
Items marked with * are required.