The Senior Writer / Associate Creative Director is a key member of Nomadic, responsible for turning client briefs into campaigns comprised of organizing ideas and unexpected tactical executions. A deep knowledge of digital and social platforms is a must. An advertising background is required. Editorial experience is a plus. This person must be a conceptual thinker, a collaborative partner and an accurate writer.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate solid ideation and writing skills as well as the ability to juggle multiple tasks with short-term and long-term deadlines.
This position is full-time, with benefits, located in Scottsdale, Arizona. Title and salary commensurate with experience.
- Ideation (digital, social, advertising, broadcast, print, promotion, etc.): Produce unexpected creative ideas.
- Presentation: Write and lead client presentations.
- Context: Develop and maintain expertise knowledge of search and social platform capabilities.
- Strategy: Participate in the development of communication strategies as well as related briefs.
- Best Practices: Represent the best content work being done in the industry.
- Vendor Network: Work with agency producers to build out and activate writer network.
- Mentor: Provide guidance and counsel to less experienced employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A portfolio of work that includes examples of digital content marketing.
- 8+ years of content creation experience.
- Experience creating and/or directing the following:
- Integrated campaigns (broadcast, print, outdoor, banners): experience in developing campaigns that integrate tactical executions across a variety of channels.
- Digital content campaigns, short and long-form: experience creating highly engaged content for a variety of channels including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and blog.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment.
This position requires occasional travel up to 20%, mostly domestic.
Portfolio inclusion in application is mandatory.
Nomadic is an award winning, strategically-driven creative agency. We specialize in developing consumer journey-based marketing programs, grounded in digital and social channels. We serve national brands in high consideration verticals including travel, entertainment, durable goods, and CPG. And our long-standing client relationships include Disney Parks & Destinations, Disney Rewards, Ubisoft, and HOYA Vision.
Items marked with * are required.