The Copywriter will be a key member of Nomadic on the Disney Parks account, responsible for turning client briefs into campaigns comprised of organizing ideas and unexpected tactical executions. A deep knowledge of social platforms and experience developing content for those platforms is also a must. This person must be a conceptual thinker, a collaborative partner and an accurate writer.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate solid content and creative writing skills as well as the ability to turn briefs into creative content presentations along with an art director partner. This person will also possess the ability to juggle multiple tasks with short-term and long-term deadlines. This job requires tenacity, experience, good judgement, and above all, a great attitude.
- Context: Develop and maintain expertise knowledge of search and social platform capabilities.
- Strategy: Participate in the development of communication strategies as well as related briefs.
- Ideation: Produce unexpected creative ideas.
- Presentation: Guide and participate in the creation of presentation decks.
- Copy Direction: Work with producers to identify, select, and direct external writers when necessary.
- Evaluation: Determine what worked and what could be done better next time.
- Best Practices: Represent the best content work being done in the industry.
- Vendor Network: Work with agency producers to build out and activate talent network.
- Mentor: Provide guidance and counsel to less experienced employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A portfolio of work that includes examples of digital content marketing.
- 3+ years of content creation experience.
- Expertise in creating highly engaged content for a variety of channels including, Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Experience in creating content for websites, videos, ads, etc.
- Experience directing external resources.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- High-level of energy and enthusiasm with a drive for creating positive outcomes.
- Desire to contribute to agency culture.
This position requires occasional travel up to 20%, mostly domestic.
Portfolio inclusion in application is mandatory.
Nomadic is an award winning, strategically-driven creative agency. We specialize in developing consumer journey-based marketing programs, grounded in digital and social channels. We serve national brands in high consideration verticals including travel, entertainment, durable goods, and CPG. And our long-standing client relationships include Disney Parks & Destinations, Disney Rewards, Ubisoft, and HOYA Vision.
Items marked with * are required.